Carnegie Mellon University School of Computer Science

Office Phone Service

The SCS Building Facilities group manages all initiatives and issues pertaining to the physical spaces occupied by the School of Computer Science. 

Telephone administration

Generally, SCS provides land-line telephones only to staff and faculty.  If you need an office phone, your departmental business manager should send us your name, an Oracle string, your building name and room number, and the long number and letter sequence on the data jack where you want the phone installed.

Unified Communications

Once on the campus telephone system (Cisco), users can take advantage of a number of unified services that are included as part of the Cisco Unified Communications offering. 

Visit the CMU Unified Communications page for more information.